HCA is very active on the federal level to ensure that regulatory, funding and legislative decisions in Washington serve the best interests of New York’s mission-driven home care providers — especially in the context of federal health reform.
As the home care community continues to face the threat of federal regulatory changes, HCA offers advocacy tools to help you contact your Congressional leaders and encourage their support for home health care.
HCA’s Legislative Action Center
Scroll through the action items below to Find Your Legislator and to act on specific HCA advocacy campaigns.
HCA’s 2015 Federal Advocacy Day Publications
- NY Home Care Hit with Growing Medicare Operating Losses Under CMS Rebasing Cuts, Threatening Access to Care
- Repeal or Reform the Physician Face-to-Face Encounter Requirement for Home Health
- Home Health Copays and Regressive Payment Cuts Undermine Access to Services
- Continue the 3% Medicare Add-On for Home Health Services in Rural Areas
- Allow Nurse Practitioners & Other Health Professionals to Order/Certify Medicare Home Health Services