Situation Report | September 8, 2020
The Superintendent of the Department of Financial Services (DFS) has announced the paid family leave benefit and employee contribution rate effective for January 1, 2021.
The amounts are here.
- A weekly benefit of 67 percent of the average weekly wage (up from 60 percent).
- Twelve weeks of benefits (up from 10 weeks).
- A maximum weekly benefit of $971.61 (up from $840.70).
- An employee contribution rate of 0.511 percent of an employee’s wages per pay period (up from 0.270 percent).
- A maximum annual contribution of $385.34 (up from $196.72).