Situation Report | April 26, 2021
In addition to a trove of insightful general sessions on May 5 and 6, HCA’s upcoming virtual Annual Conference has eight breakouts for you to choose from on focused topics to support you and your entire team.
One benefit of our virtual conference is that you really don’t have to make the hard choices about which sessions to attend. Archives of all conference sessions are available to watch or revisit at any time after the conference livestream.
Please see our conference agenda for a preview of all eight breakouts (in addition to our general sessions), including the following topics geared for multiple staff on your team:
- Building a Data-Driven Culture within Your Organization.
- Home Care’s Role in Avoiding Hospital Readmissions.
- How Nascentia Health Home Care is Maximizing Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring Beyond COVID-19: A Case Study.
- Marketing Your Home Health Organization: The Why and the How.
- Clinical and Financial Lessons Learned for a Stronger Revenue Cycle.
- Power Positioning: Personal Care and Population Health.
- Selling or Merging Your Home Health Agency.
- The Federal EVV Mandate: Value Beyond Compliance for Providers.
Plus, don’t forget to take advantage of our Full Agency Pass allowing an unlimited number of attendees from one organization at a single rate. Get the details on our conference website.