Situation Report | October 11, 2021
The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced it will host a webinar on October 19 to share updates on the new claims based measures for the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP).
During this webinar, CMS subject matter experts will provide information on the following topics:
- Quality Measures (QM) Specifications User’s Manual v1.00
- QM Report Reviewal
- Questions and Answers (Q&A) at the end of the webinar.
The following are details on how to register for CMS’s October Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum:
- Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
- Registration is available here
- Presenters: Cindy Massuda, JD, Hospice Quality Reporting Program Coordinator, CMS, Charles Padgett, RN, Hospice Quality Reporting Program – Public Reporting Subject Matter Expert, CMS and T.J. Christian, Abt Associates