Situation Report | December 14, 2020
The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is holding its next Home Health, Hospice & Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Open Door Forum this Wednesday, December 16, from 2 to 3 p.m.
Updates will include:
- The Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Home Health Care Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HHCAHPS) Survey Annual Training in January 2021
- The HHCAHPS Survey and HHCAHPS Annual Vendor Training in January 2021
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Requirements and Best Practices
Participants should dial in fifteen minutes prior at 1-888-455-1397 with forum passcode 9375124.
HCA members that are unable to ask a question during the call can e-mail CMS.