Situation Report | November 30, 2020
HCA Education and Research (HCA E&R) encourages all home care executives, clinical managers, finance and operations staff to register today for our landmark Best Clinical and Operational Practices in COVID-19 and Beyond webinar series.
This series has been many months in the making. With support from the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation, HCA E&R has identified some of the best home care program protocols developed by your peers and assembled them into nearly a dozen pre-recorded webinars that you can watch at any time, free of charge.
- COVID-19 Implications for Non-Hospital Settings
- Building a Bridge from Hospital to Home Reduces Readmissions after Ischemic Stroke
- VNSNY Safety Protocols, Virtual Visits, and Contact Tracing in Home Health
- The Perfect Storm: PDGM and COVID-19
- Social Determinants of Health Best Practices During and Post COVID-19
- VNSNY Hospice Response to COVID-19
- Collaborative Approaches to Transitions of Care in COVID-19 and Beyond
- Protocols for Pediatric Care in COVID-19
- COVID-19 Recovery: Psychosocial Challenges for Patients and Caregivers
- Telehealth Best Practices and Challenges
Navigating This Series on HCA E&R’s New Learning Management System (LMS)
All webinars are available on HCA E&R’s new Learning Management System (LMS).
You must create an HCA user account (or login with an existing account) by completing the registration form here. If you need help with this process, please contact HCA’s Senior Director of Membership Laura Constable.
Encourage your colleagues or staff to create accounts, too, and share these instructions so they can benefit from this unique and comprehensive learning opportunity available free of charge.
Support for this statewide Best Practices initiative is provided through a COVID-19 emergency grant to HCA Education and Research (HCA E&R) by the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation. HCA E&R is a 501(c)(3) corporation affiliate of the Home Care Association of New York State, promoting the quality and accessibility of health care and support at home.