Situation Report | August 24, 2020
As part of the Home Care Cost Report Outreach Program, the state Department of Health (DOH) and KPMG, LLP will be conducting the next monthly provider outreach session on Wednesday, August 26 at 2 p.m. to communicate updates, address questions, and discuss various components of the cost report process.
The program will last about one hour and can be accessed at 888-780-9651 (passcode 8974716) and through the WebEx link.
If you would like specific topics covered during the session, please send the request to email@example.com.
The new Home Care Cost Report, due October 31, 2020, is for Licensed Home Care Services Agencies (LHCSAs), non-hospital based Certified Home Health Agencies (CHHAs) and Fiscal Intermediaries.
The following providers are not required to complete the Home Care Cost Report:
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) only agencies
- Private pay only agencies
- Hospital-based CHHAs
- Private duty nursing only agencies
- Agencies receiving no Medicaid reimbursement (through fee-for-service or Managed Long Term Care)
- LHCSAs who contract with CHHAs and provide no other home care services
- CHHAs who provide only hospice services
- PACE program only facilities
- NHTD and TBI program only facilities
- For policy or cost-report-specific matters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KPMG’s Home Care Cost Report audit mailbox at email@example.com is for questions related to the web-based tool, audit matters or to request additional login credentials.
- Cost report login details and any other communications directly from the tool will utilize the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.