Situation Report | August 30, 2021
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is holding a virtual Healthcare Symposium on Tuesday August 31 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Registration is available here.
Topics to be covered include:
- OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) – Overview & How to Comply
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Workplace SARS-CoV-2 Testing
- OSHA COVID-19 National Emphasis Program (NEP) – Enforcement
- COVID-19 – Guidance and Resources
- A Systems Approach –Safe Patient Handling & Violence Prevention
- Health Care – Suicide Prevention
- AtlantiCare – Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Best Practices – Infectious Disease: Will Your Program Pass the Test?
The agenda is on the OSHA website.