Page last updated: May 12, 2020
- Physician E-Brochure: This two-page document, developed by the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC), provides an overview of PDGM and its anticipated impact on physicians who offer home health services.
- PDGM Companion Guide: Another NAHC publication providing a more thorough overview of what PDGM is, how it will affect one’s home health patients, and how it could affect a physician practice.
- Read HCA’s September 2019 Comments on PDGM and the Proposed HHPPS Rule Finalizing PDGM
- Read HCA’s Position Paper Calling for Legislation to Remove the PDGM Behavioral Adjustment Cut
- Read HCA’s July 2019 Memo on the Proposed HHPPS Rule Finalizing PDGM in 2020
Discount Rates for NAHC PDGM Video, Webinar Series: HCA members may use discount codes for a PDGM webinar series from the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC). The series originally included seven programs but has been expanded to nine webinars available to HCA members as a package for $199 – a considerable savings over the $99 price for each webinar. To download the webinars, visit https:// www.nahc.org/pdgm-states/. At checkout, you’ll have the option to enter one of the following discount codes for HCA members:
- Individual Webinar Code: PDGM-Ind-NY01
- PDGM Webinar Series (all nine webinars) Code: PDGM-NY01
- PDGM Video Code: PDGM-NY01
- Combined Video & Webinar Series Code: PDGM-Combo-NY01