Page last updated: September 11, 2019
October 23, 2019
Following a highly raved-about session earlier this year, HCA is bringing back clinician expert Barbara Katz for another installment of her PDGM Bootcamp for Clinical Managers and Quality Staff, this time in Fairport, near Rochester, to accommodate Western and Central New York providers.
Clinical managers will leave this program with specific techniques to support coding, scoring and billing, all while using the least amount of resources to produce the best outcomes. Topics include: optimizing complex care, episode utilization and case management, interdisciplinary teamwork, care coordination and collaboration. The session will also describe key PDGM measures and monitoring techniques to optimize efficiency, achieve success and prevent pitfalls.
HCA has arranged for our members to receive NAHC member discount pricing on a newly launched video and webinar series to help you get a handle on PDGM. Check your inbox for special promo codes or write to HCA’s Education Director Celisia Street (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can verify your HCA membership to send you the codes.
- PDGM Video Presentation: This 5-and-a-half-hour course provides you with an understanding of what PDGM will mean for your business. Leading industry experts will provide an overview along with covering the topics of clinical, financial, operations, business analytics, and technology. It’s like attending one of NAHC’s recent PDGM National Summits from the comfort of your home or office.
- PDGM Webinar Series: If you attended the PDGM National Summits or watched the video presentation, but want a deeper understanding, this seven-part series is for you. These one-hour-long webinars will occur from May-August and can be watched in real time or at a later date depending on your schedule. They are more granular in nature and will focus on all parts of your agency, from operations to clinical management.
- Read HCA’s September 2019 Comments on PDGM and the Proposed HHPPS Rule Finalizing PDGM
- Read HCA’s Position Paper Calling for Legislation to Remove the PDGM Behavioral Adjustment Cut
- Read HCA’s July 2019 Memo on the Proposed HHPPS Rule Finalizing PDGM in 2020