Situation Report | September 27, 2021
Join HCA on Wednesday, October 6 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the Association’s annual Emergency Preparedness Conference.
As cases in COVID-19 and the Delta Variant continue to rise, and the state mandates home care, hospice and other health care personnel to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, agencies must review and increase their emergency preparedness protocols and activities.
HCA and speakers will cover a variety of important emergency-related issues, including:
- An update on state and federal regulatory relief measures for home care and hospice providers;
- How to prepare for a cyber security attack;
- Ways to ensure compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Emergency Temporary Standard Rule and New York’s HERO Act;
- Providers’ experiences with surveys during the pandemic; and
- A tabletop exercise to meet state and federal requirements.
HCA Member $159
Click here to view the program brochure and to register.