Situation Report | June 15, 2020
- “Health Industry Cybersecurity Tactical Crisis Response Guide (HIC-TCR),” by the Health Sector Coordinating Council and the Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- “As It Grows, Medicare Advantage Is Enrolling More Low-Income and Medically Complex Beneficiaries,” by Commonwealth Fund
- “How The Pandemic Has Affected Patients in Hospice Care,” by Deborah Amos (NPR, “All Things Considered”).
- “Aging and Disabilities Information Technology Systems: What You Need to Know,” by Aging and Disabilities Technology Workgroup
- “Quarterly Update to Home Health (HH) Grouper,” by U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services