Situation Report | September 14, 2020
The state Department of Health (DOH) and KPMG, LLP will be conducting an Audit Process Workshop later this week for the new home care cost report.
The workshop, on September 17 from 2 to 3:30 p.m., will discuss important topics related to the audit process.
The call-information is:
- Dial-in Number: 888-780-9651
- Dial-in Passcode: 8974716
- WebEx Link
Other important information and updates
The due date of the Home Care Cost Report is October 31, 2020.
Also, if a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA), Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA), or Fiscal Intermediary (FI) was operational in calendar year 2019, they are required to complete the Home Care Cost Report. This statement still applies even if the agency is currently non-operational in 2020 or if the agency was operational for only part of calendar year 2019.
The following providers are not required to complete the Home Care Cost Report:
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)-only agencies.
- Private-pay-only agencies
- Hospital-based CHHAs or hospital-based LHCSAs.
- Private-duty-nursing-only agencies
- Agencies receiving no Medicaid reimbursement (through fee for service or Managed Long Term Care).
- LHCSAs who contract with CHHAs and provide no other home care services.
- CHHAs who provide only hospice services.
- Facilities who exclusively provide services under the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion or Traumatic Brain Injury programs.