The Council of State Home Care Associations is headed to Washington on July 12 and 13 for the first-ever Home Health Policy Summit and Capitol Hill Advocacy Day. The following are a series of briefing papers (in PDF format) about core issues for home care reimbursement, regulatory relief and program needs.
- Home Health Copays and Regressive Payment Cuts Undermine Access to Services
- CMS Fails to Fix Face-to-Face Requirement with Home Care Providers Bearing Financial Losses
- NY Home Care Faces Double-Digit Losses, Reimbursement Controls and a Duty to High-Cost Patients – Yet CMS Continues to Sharpen Its Negligent Cuts
- 5 Reasons Pre-Claim Review Is Bad for Medicare Home Health Services
- Medicare’s Home Health Benefit (Fact Sheet)