Situation Report | September 13, 2021
HCA’s Annual Emergency Preparedness Conference will take place virtually on Wednesday, October 6.
As cases in COVID-19 and the Delta Variant continue to rise, and the state mandates home care, hospice and other health care personnel to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, agencies and hospices must review and increase their emergency preparedness protocols and activities.
Don’t miss this important Emergency Preparedness Conference, which will cover a variety of emergency-related issues, including:
- An update on state and federal regulatory relief measures for home care and hospice providers;
- How to prepare for a cyber security attack;
- Ways to ensure compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Emergency Temporary Standard Rule and New York’s HERO Act;
- Providers’ experiences with surveys during the pandemic; and
- A tabletop exercise to meet state and federal requirements.
Please reserve Wednesday, October 6 on your calendar.
Registration information will soon be available.