Please click the item titles below for slides and resources from the HCA and HPCANYS Corporate Compliance Symposium for home care and hospice (held on October 17, 2018).
- Certificate of Attendance at October 17 Corporate Compliance Program
- Cybersecurity in the Health Care Sector (Francis Serbaroli, Principal, Greenberg Traurig LLP)
- Federal Policy Update: Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care (Katie Wehri, CHPC, Director, Home Care & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, National Association for Home Care and Hospice)
- Compliance Issues at the Intersection of MLTC, Home Care and Hospice (Brian T. McGovern, Esq., Crowell & Moring LLP)
- Most Common Denials for Medicare Home Health and Hospice, Targeted Probe and Educate and Other NGS Compliance, Audit and Appeal Insights (Rachel Hold‐Weiss, RPA‐C, JD, Partner, Arent Fox LLP)
- Protecting the Integrity of New York State’s Medicaid Program (Dennis Rosen, Medicaid Inspector General)